Stories of the Vikings: Creation, Destruction, Magic
…and an awful lot of giants along the way
Legends of the Gods, starting with how the worlds were created and what existed before, Jason presents the the Viking sagas, as they were originally intended – told live, direct to an audience.
“Jason transported us back in time, bringing gods and giants to life, effortlessly. If you get a chance to hear him book a ticket, you won’t be disappointed, it was a magical evening“. Sher, Winchester.
Put the (albeit quite cool) Marvel franchise to one side and hear the original tales or adventure, treachery, death, rebirth, Gods, Giants, Dwarves, and mortal men and women.
Stories in the show include
– The Creation … of everything
– The building of Asgard’s walls and the birth of Odin’s eight legged horse Sleipnir
– The treasures of the Gods, and the forging of Thor’s hammer Mjolnir
– The theft of Mjolnir, and Thor is dressed as a bride
– Loki’s monstrous children and the binding of the great wolf Fenris
– The Death of the bright God Balder
– The imprisonment of Loki
– Ragnarok – the end of everything … and the beginning?
“Even after just having read a bunch of norse myths and knowing all the stories; seeing them told in front of you the way its done here is mesmerising and feels like this is exactly the way they should be told“. Nikki, London
- Sweetwerks, Brighton, 7th December (£10 / £8). Facebook event here, tickets here
- Asgardian Heathen Festival 2020, Peterborough, 20 – 23 August. Facebook event here, tickets here